KIDNAP: The wife of popular comedian kidnapped


Photo of comedian 

WIFE of popular comedian in Rivers state, Mrs Chime Mike Ogbolosingha has been kidnapped in Obio Akpor local government area of the state.

The comedian and husband, Mr Mike Ogbolosingha stated that the gunmen, who were 6 in number, stormed their Elenprawon residence on Sunday, abducted her and also carted away with valuables in the house.

He said the kidnappers had not established contact with any member of the family, pleading also that they should release his wife unconditionally.

He said he had alerted the Police of the ugly development.
“About six of the kidnappers came to my house. I was coming back from Bayelsa when I got a call that my wife had been kidnapped. They broke into my house, took away every valuables and still went with my wife.

I am begging for the release of my wife. The kidnappers have not called me or any member of the family since the incident on Sunday. They should please release my wife, I am begging those holding her”, Ogbolosingha said.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

SEX TAPE DOWNLOAD: UNIOSUN lecturer accuses former colleague, others of blackmail

PRISON BREAK: 15 inmates escape from Nsukka prison

3 persons confirmed dead in Akokwa Imo State